Thursday, December 9, 2010

Meeting today

"If you want to arrange it/this world, you can change it/By helping a neighbor/even a stranger/You know who needs help?/You need only just ask"

Today I have a meeting with the Museum Director at the U of I to see if she can help me with materials that will start to come in next year. I have no idea how to handle some of the items that are being offered to me. I'm hoping she can give me some space at the university. A place to store and to work would be awesome and welcomed.

The quote above is the partial lyrics from TSO's The Old City Bar. I am a firm believer that the world can be changed be handful of people. It has been done before. Consider today who you can be a blessing to and make that forward step, make the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment